As a School District of Osceola County teacher or student, you will access InSync with your ClassLink account.
Logging in to InSync from your ClassLink dashboard
1. On your ClassLink dashboard, simply click the InSync Education app.
2. Once on the InSync website, click the button "Osceola School District Login with ClassLink".
3. You will then be logged in to your InSync account.
Logging in to InSync from www.insyncedu.com
1. Click "Login" on the top of the page.
2. Click the button "Osceola School District Login with ClassLink".
3. If you are not already logged in to your ClassLink account on your computer, enter your ClassLink username and password and select "Sign In" then you will be directed to your InSync account.
- If you are on a shared computer, be sure InSync and ClassLink are not logged in to another user's account.
- If you had an InSync account prior to the 2016-2017 school year, be sure you are not attempting to login with your previous login details.
- You do not have to enter anything on the username or password fields on the login page; simply click "Osceola School District Login with ClassLink."